10 LINES ON WORLD HEART DAY| 250 WORDS ESSAY ON WORLD HEART DAY
These are the 10 lines on World Heart Day in English for the classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams in 250 words.
1. World Heart Day was started in the year 2000 to make aware people of heart, heart-related diseases, stroke and Cardiovascular Disease.
2. World Heart Day is celebrated every year on 29th September.
3. Approximately 18.6 million people lost their lives due to heart diseases and stroke.
4. Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a Non-Communicable Disease and is also known as the world’s number one killer disease.
5. The World Heart Federation which is the biggest awareness-raising platform for heart diseases created” World Heart Day” to make people all over the world aware of heart diseases and strokes.
6. On World Heart Day, World Heart Federation unites people from all over the world in the fight against cardiovascular diseases and inspires people to live a heart-healthy life.
7. Heart health is important for everyone and it is a fundamental human right to have a healthy heart.
8. The main reasons for heart diseases are smoking, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, pollution, changes in amyloidosis.
9. The theme of World Heart Day for 2021, is “Use Heart to Connect”.
10. World Heart Day makes people aware of eating a healthy diet and taking prevention like no to tobacco, getting plenty of exercises and stay motivated to achieve a healthy heart.
FIVE LINES ON WORLD HEART DAY
These are the 5 lines on World Heart Day in English for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7.
- 29 September is the day when World Heart Day is celebrated.
- The World Heart Federation (WHF) is a non-government organization based in Geneva, Switzerland formed in 1972, started World Heart Day in the year 2000.
- World Heart Day, makes aware people across the world about heart diseases and strokes and prevention to live healthy heart life.
- It unites people all around the world to make aware of the causes of heart diseases like sedimentary lifestyle, poor diet, lack of exercise and smoking.
- World heart day increases public awareness of cardiovascular diseases including their prevention and their global impact.
- Also Read :-
- 10 Lines on Health is Wealth
- 10 Lines on Health
- 10 Lines on World Health Day
- 10 Lines on Holi
- 10 Lines on Christmas
- 10 Lines on Diwali
- Essay on Diwali
- 10 Lines on Independence Day
- How to draw blood sample
- How to count Platelets by manual method using Improved Neubauer Chamber
- How to count Total Leucocytes Count by manual method
- 10 Important question for Interview for Medical Lab Technicians/Assistants about Anticoagulants