10 Lines on Swami Vivekananda| 230 Words Essay on Swami Vivekananda — LEARN WITH FUN
These are the 10 lines on Swami Vivekananda for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive examinations.
Swami Vivekananda was a great philosopher and spiritual leader who influenced millions of people not only in India but also globally. He is also a source of inspiration for the future generation & youth all over the world.
- Swami Vivekananda was an Indian Hindu Monk.
- Swami Vivekananda was born in the Bengali Kayastha family of Calcutta on 12 January 1863 as Narendranath Datta.
- His birthdate 12 January, is celebrated in India as National Youth Day.
- His father, Vishwanath Datta, was an attorney at the Calcutta High Court and his mother, Bhubaneswari Devi was a housewife.
- Swami Vivekananda's parents played a key role to shape his thinking and personality. His father had a progressive and rational attitude and his mother had a religious temperament.
- Narendranath was inclined in spirituality from his childhood & used to meditate before the images of God such as Shiva, Rama, Sita & Hanuman.
- He was an avid reader and had prodigious memory with the ability to speed reading since his childhood.
- Ramakrishna was the guru of Vivekananda & he was deeply influenced by him. He became a monk at the age of 25.
- Swami Vivekananda founded Ramakrishna's math and Ramakrishna's foundation in 1897.
- He died on 4th July 1902. He was a man of unlimited talents and sharp memory. The speech given by him in Chicago gave him global recognition.
5 Lines on Swami Vivekananda | 50 Words Essay on Swami Vivekananda
These are the 5 lines on Swami Vivekananda for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4 and 5.
- Vivekananda was born on 12th January 1863 in Calcutta.
- He was a famous Hindu monk and disciple of Ramakrishna Paramhansa.
- Narendra Datta or Swami Vivekananda was religious since his childhood.
- He was a great spiritual leader & wrote many books. He had a very sharp memory.
- Vivekananda was a man of “simple living & high thinking”.
Also Read :-
Originally published at https://theaugustboy.com on September 30, 2021.