10 lines on Nehru Planetarium | 250 Words Essay on Nehru Planetarium — LEARN WITH FUN
These 10 lines on Nehru Planetarium are for students and children in English for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exam(junior and senior classes).
Nehru Planetarium is the best place in India for visiting along with your children. They are five in India and are named after the first Prime Minister of India. Jawaharlal Nehru.
These are located in Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Banglore and Jawahar Planetarium in Prayagraj. Here I will describe Nehru Planetarium in New Delhi.
- The Nehru Planetarium in New Delhi is one of the five Nehru Planetariums in India.
- It is situated on the grounds of Teen Murti Bhavan, officially known as the ‘Nehru Memorial Museum and Library’.
- It was earlier the official residence of India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.
- The aim of building the Nehru planetarium was to promote astronomy education.
- The Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial fund was set up in 1964 to promote his ideas and it undertook to build the Nehru Planetarium.
- Every year more than 2,00,000 visitors come to explore the Sky Theatre show at Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium.
- It is a dome-shaped theater that shows information on constellations and planets.
- The Planetarium was renovated in 2010, ahead of the 2010 Commonwealth Games and received Queen’s Baton.
- One another major attraction of this place is the Soyuz T-10 that carried India’s first cosmonaut Rakesh Sharma to space along with his spacesuit and mission journal.
- It has Definiti optical star projector “Megastar” that can show two million stars.
Five lines on Nehru Planetarium | 70 Words Essay on Nehru Planetarium
These 5 Lines on Nehru Planetarium are for students and children in English for class 1,2,3,4,5.
- The Nehru Planetarium in New Delhi is located at Teen Murti Bhavan.
- The sky theater show is very popular and attracts millions of visitors every year.
- Children enjoy & thrilled to see visuals such as cartoons paintings, computer animations, video clippings and special effects that are used at the sky theater.
- It also sets up old telescopes projection boxes and solar filters at its premises at major solar eclipses.
- The Nehru Planetarium Delhi becomes a major attraction during eclipses.
Video on 10 Lines on Nehru Plantetarium
Also Read :-
Originally published at https://theaugustboy.com on January 23, 2022.