10 Lines on Myself In English| Myself Essay — LEARN WITH FUN
These 10 Lines on Myself are for class 1,2,3,4 & 5.
10 Lines on Myself in English
- My name is Jiya Sinha.
- I am seven years old girl.
- I live in Delhi with my grandparents, parents and brother.
- My father is a Doctor and my mother is an Engineer.
- I live in a joint family. I love my family very much.
- My birthday is on 7th April.
- I study in class 2 in St. Paul’s School.
- My hobbies are reading, dancing, drawing and playing basketball.
- My favorite dish is Pizza.
- I respect my elders and teachers.
- I finish my homework on time and love to study.
- I participate in games, sports and other extracurricular activities in my school.
20 lines on Myself
- My name is Kartik Solanki.
- I am eleven years old boy.
- My birthday is on 6th March.
- I study in class 5 in Central School.
- I live in a joint family with my grandparents, parents and sister.
- I love my family very much and enjoy spending time with them.
- I have many friends but Yuvraj is my best friend.
- My hobbies are reading, drawing and playing cricket.
- I have one sister who is three years older than me.
- I like to help my mother in kitchen.
- I am very punctual and sincere.
- I finish my school homework on time and love to study.
- I am regular in school and respect my teachers.
- I love to play with my sister and friends.
- I like to participate in sports and other extracurricular activities in my school.
- I obey my teachers, parents and grandparents.
- I go for vacation with my family during summer and winter breaks.
- At bed time, I read story books with my parents.
- I always get up early in morning.
- Every Sunday, I go to the temple with my parents.
Essay on Myself
I am Siya Sharma. I am thirteen years old girl. I live in Bangalore. I have four members in my family.
My father is an Engineer and my mother is a housewife.I have one brother.
We study in the same school. I take good care of my brother. We are very close to each other. I can share anything with my parents. I have a great bonding with my younger brother. I like to play and share my things with him.
I study in St. Mary School in class seventh. I really love to go to school. My school has a big playground and a huge library. I like to learn new things in my school. I like to study in my school library and bring lots of books from library.
I am very sincere and punctual. I finish my school homework on time. I study hard to achieve my goals. I obey and respect my teachers.
I have many friends in school.They all are really very nice. I like to study and play with them. I like to play in my school’s playground with my friends.
I like to play basketball, football and cricket with my friends. I participate in sports activities in my school.
My hobbies are reading, writing, dancing, singing and travelling. I participate in many extracurricular activities in my school.
I am a avid reader of story books and poetry as I have a strong interest in writing poems and short stories about my personal experiences in life. I used to listen stories from my mother in my childhood. This has a long lasting effect on me and instilled values in me.
I am also good at sports. I like to play basketball. I am captain of junior team in my school. I represented my school in various zonals and tournaments. We also won some tournaments.
I have learned from my parents and teachers the value of time, hard work, sincerity, team work and honesty.
I want to be a writer in future. I started to write small poems and articles for my school magazine. My parents, friends and teachers motivate me to achieve my future goal.
At last , I feel proud to be an Indian and love my country very much. I want to serve my country in all aspects.