10 Lines on My Best Friend | 500 words Essay on My Best Friend — LEARN WITH FUN
These are 10 lines on my Best Friend in English for students and children of class 1,2,3,4 & 5 (105 words).
- I have lots of friends but Rishi is my best friend.
- He studies in my school with me.
- We both study in class five in St. George School.
- We play football together in school.
- He is very intelligent and helps me in studies.
- We share our Tiffin box and enjoy very much together.
- He is very kind for birds and animals.
- He is good at studies as well as in sports.
- He respects teachers and elders and obey them.
- I like his company very much and feel blessed to have him in my life.
There are 5 lines on my Best Friend in English for class KG, LKG, UKG and class 1. (50 words).
- My best friend’s name is Alisha.
- She lives nearby my home.
- We play together in evening after coming from school.
- We visit each other’s home and do our school homework.
- I love her very much and enjoy her company.
Essay on My best Friend
We all have a lot of friends in our lives. Friendship is really a true asset for human beings. Having a reliable and honest friend is a true blessing. Among a lot of friends, a best friend is the one who can read your eyes, heart and as well as your emotions.
We cannot choose our parents, brother and sister but we can choose our friends. Therefore, we should choose our friends wisely because friends have a huge impact on our lives.
It is a famous quote that “A friend is in need a friend indeed”. It is absolutely because I can co relate this quote to my best friend. My best friend always stands with me in my difficult time and through thin and thick.
Best friends are like a blessing from heaven. I never hesitate in sharing things with my best friend because I trust him/her. My best friend pulls me out of difficult situations or problems.
He/she always motivates me to do better in life. He/she isn’t the one who agrees with whatever decision I make. Instead, he/she corrects me when I do something that is not right or something that might hurt me.
I and my best friend play together, share food, go for outings together and we enjoy each other’s company.
Originally published at https://theaugustboy.com on December 11, 2020.