These are 10 lines on My Aim in life in English for students and children of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 in 170 words.
- Every person has different aims. Some want to become teacher, some aspire to become an engineer and some might be influenced by someone to become like him or her.
- My aim in life is to become a doctor.
- A doctor is a very noble profession & full of sacrifices.
- A Doctor is a person who solves health-related issues & being healthy is very important to live a life full of energy & disease-free.
- During the pandemic of Covid 19, we have seen the selfless hard work of doctors to save the lives of mankind.
- A doctor is a lifesaving person after the god.
- To attain the aim of becoming a doctor, one needs to work hard with dedication.
- I want to serve my society, the needy and the poor by treating them.
- Doctors give hope to people that are a must for the survival of a person.
- I want to set up my own hospital in the future to help the poor and needy people.
5 LINES ON MY AIM I LIFE
These are 5 lines on My Aim in life in English for students and children for classes KG, LKG, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- I want to become a doctor.
- I want to treat poor patients in rural areas.
- I will do hard work to achieve my goal.
- A doctor saves the life of people.
- My treatment and medicines will be free for the poor and needy people.