10 Lines on Monsoon Palace(Sajjan Garh Palace) Udaipur | 175 Words Essay on Monsoon Palace Udaipur — LEARN WITH FUN
These 10 lines on Monsoon Palace(Sajjan Garh Palace) Udaipur in English are for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams(junior and senior classes).
- The Monsoon Palace is in Udaipur city of Rajasthan state in India.
2. It is also known as the ‘Sajjan Garh Palace’.
3. It is named after Maharana Sajjan Singh of the Mewar Dynasty.
4. Maharana Sajjan Singh started to build the palace in 1884 to watch the Monsoon clouds.
5. It was built at the top of the hill. So it provides a panoramic view of the city’s lakes, palaces, and surrounding countryside.
6. The construction of the Monsoon Palace was completed in the 19th century by Maharana Fateh Singh.
7. It is located on Bansdara peak of the Aravalli hill range at an elevation of 944m (3100 feet) above sea level.
8. White marble is used to build the Palace. Marble pillars, carved with motifs of leaves and flowers, and a sunset view from the palace are the main attractions of the palace.
9. The Monsoon palace was used as a location for filming the James Bond film, Octopussy.
10. Sajjangarh wildlife sanctuary was established in 1987 around the Palace.
11. The Palace has Rajasthani architecture, domes, fountains, and Jharokas.
12. It is a famous tourist place in Udaipur that has lakes, palaces, forts, ancient temples, music, folk dance, and traditional food.
10 Lines on Kashi Vishwanath Temple