10 Lines on Mobile Phone | 110 Words Essay on Mobile Phone — LEARN WITH FUN
These 10 lines on Mobile Phone in English are for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams(junior and senior classes).
- A mobile phone is the need of time.
- It is also known as cell phones, cellular phones, and handphones.
- A mobile phone is a portable telephone.
- It can be used as a camera, for making and receiving video calls and voice calls.
- Mobile phones that offer facilities like computers are known as smartphones.
- They provide text messaging, MMS, email, internet access, video games, and digital
- photography services.
- Mobile phones made life easy for everyone.
- It has become a necessity in everyone’s life.
- They come in different sizes, colors, and features depending upon their cost.
- We should use mobile phones wisely.
5 Lines on Mobile Phone | 50 Words Essay on Mobile Phone
These 5 lines on Mobile Phones in English are for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4,5.
- A mobile phone is just like a small computer for students.
- It helps them to do online studies during the COVID19 pandemic in the absence of computers.
- A student could do all their homework, and study with the help of a mobile phone.
- Smartphones have replaced computers for economically weaker people who cannot afford computers.
- Mobile phones give a variety of services like voice calls, video calls, digital photography, and many more.
Q1. Who invented the mobile phone?
Q2. What are the disadvantages of excessive use of the mobile phone?
Originally published at https://theaugustboy.com on August 4, 2022.