10 Lines on Manipur — LEARN WITH FUN
These 10 lines on Manipur in English are for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams(junior and senior classes) | 108 Words Essay on Manipur
- Manipur is a state in the Northern part of India.
- It shares its borders with Nagaland, Mizoram, Assam, and Myanmar.
- Manipur covers an approximate area of 22,327 square kilometers.
- Imphal city is the capital of Manipur.
- It ranks 23rd by the area and also by the population.
- Mr. N. Biren Singh from BJP is the chief minister of Manipur.
- The state language of the Manipur is Manipuri.
- It is also known as the “Jewel of India”.
- Some famous places in Manipur are Ningthoukhong Gopinath mandir, kangla Sha, and Loktak lake.
- It merged with India on 15th October 1949.
5 Lines on Manipur
These 5 lines on Manipur in English are for students and children in class 1,2,3,4,5.
- Manipur is a state in India.
- Imphal is the capital of Manipur.
- The Manipuri dance is one of the major Indian classical dances.
- Manipur is the crossroad of the migration of people, cultures, and religions.
- It has a population of almost 3 million people.
Video on 10 Lines on Manipur
10 Lines on Kashi Vishwanath Temple
Originally published at https://theaugustboy.com on May 7, 2022.