10 Lines on Kali Puja |193 Words Essay on Kali Puja — LEARN WITH FUN
These are the 10 Lines on Kali Puja in English for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 in 193 words.
Kali Puja is a Hindu festival that is celebrated in Eastern India in some states like Odisha, West Bengal & Assam, etc. As per Hindu mythology, Kali Maa is the 9th form of Goddess Durga, and she killed all the demons from the earth.
- The festival of Kali Puja is celebrated In the month of October/November every year by Hindus mainly in Eastern India.
- It is dedicated to the Hindu goddess, Kali, celebrated on the new moon day (Dipannita Amavasya) of the Hindu calendar month Kartik.
- Kali Puja is also known as Shyama Puja or Mahanisha Puja.
- It is mostly celebrated in the regions of Bengal, in Mithila, Odisha, Assam and the town of Titwala in Maharashtra.
- Hindu Bengalis, Odias, Assamese and Maithili worship the goddess kali.
- Famous sage Krisnanada Agambagish first initiated kali puja in the 16thcentury and gained more popularity when kali saint Shri Ramakrishna became popular among the Bengalis in the 19thcentury.
- Goddess kali is worshipped at worshippers’ homes in the form of clay sculptures and in pandals during kali puja.
- Goddess kali is offered red hibiscus flowers, sweets, rice and lentils and worshiped at night with prayers and mantras.
- Worshipper during kali Puja meditates throughout the night until dawn.
- People visit pandals throughout the night to take blessings of goddess Kali and celebrate the kali Puja with magic shows, theater and fireworks.
This is another set of 10 Lines on Kali Puja in English in 123 words
- Kali puja is performed with Laxmi puja on Diwali.
- It is done on the night of the Diwali festival.
- Maa Kali is the “Vikral” form of Maa Durga.
- Just like other pujas , it is done with mantras, meditation and rituals.
- Prasad of “khichuri” is offered with mutton and fish cooked without onion and garlic.
- Maa is considered to be the destroyer of sins.
- Devotees keep strict fast without drinking water till the puja gets over.
- Hibiscus is her favorite flower to be offered to Maa.
- The way to worship Kali maa is to Chant “Om” three times in a sacred way.
- We must meditate, write and recite, write our intention and thank Maa and we will be blessed.
5 Lines on Kali Puja | 50 Words Essay on Kali Puja
These are the 5 Lines on Kali Puja in English for students and children for classes 1,2,3,4,5.
- Goddess kali is worshipped as Lakshmi, during Kali Puja in Eastern India and has the same value as Goddess Lakshmi in northern and other parts of India.
- Kali Puja is celebrated with the Lakshami Puja day of Diwali on (Diapannita Amavasya) of Kartik month.
- As per Hindu mythology, Mother goddess Mahakali took 10 manifestations to end evils on the earth which are collectively known as Mahavidyas.
- People celebrate Kali Puja by lighting diyas and firecrackers.
- People meditate, pray and offer flowers, and sweets to Maa.
This is another set of 5 Lines on Kali Puja in English in 50 words.
1. Maa kali is the destroyer of sins.
2. Maa is worshipped on Diwali night.
3. She is the “Vikral” form of Maa Durga.
4. Her favorite flower Hibiscus is offered to her.
5. Maa takes care of all her children.
Also Read :-
10 Lines on Diwali Essay on Diwali 10 Lines on Republic Day 10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan Story or Raksha Bandhan 10 Lines on Holi 10 Lines on Christmas 10 Lines on Kali Pooja 10 Lines on Independence Day 500 words Speech on Independence Day 200 Words Speech on Independence Day Speech on Teachers Day Essay on Lockdown 10 Lines on children’s day
Originally published at https://theaugustboy.com on September 28, 2021.