10 Lines on International Day of Yoga | 300 Words Essay on International Day of Yoga — LEARN WITH FUN
These are the 10 Lines on International Day of Yoga for students and children in English for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams.
The practice of yoga postures is an ancient practice in India. Yoga is an important exercise to relax the body & mind. India is supposed to be the origin of yoga. International day of yoga is a campaign to raise awareness among people about their lifestyle diseases, healthy minds, and body by yoga.
- The International Day of Yoga is celebrated every year on 21st June.
- The idea of an International Day of Yoga was first proposed by the current Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi during his speech at the UN General Assembly on 27th September 2014. It was first celebrated in 2015.
- Yoga is a combination of physical, mental, and spiritual practices.
- The origin of yoga in India. Lord Shiva is considered to be the originator of yoga. He is also known as Adiyogi means the first yogi.
- Yoga is an essential practice in life to keep the balance between body and mind. It relaxes our minds and keeps us physically active and energetic.
- In India, the first International Day of Yoga was held at Rajpath in New Delhi.
- This day is also known as “Yoga Day” & spread awareness about the benefits of yoga in day-to-day hectic & busy life.
- 21st June has been taken as the International Day of Yoga as it is the largest day of the year in the northern hemisphere and has a special significance in many parts of the world.
- In India, Shiva is first guru of yoga and transmitted the practice of yoga to the Saptarishis. Yoga was taught to the people by Saptarishis.
- The ministry of AYUSH made the grand celebration of the first International Day of Yoga in India. Approximately 35,985 people gathered at Rajpath in New Delhi including Prime Minister and dignitaries from 84 nations and performed 21 asanas (yoga postures) for 35 minutes.
Five Lines on International Yoga Day
These are the 5 Lines on the International Day of Yoga for students and children in English for classes 1,2,3,4,5.
- Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice that has become necessary for a healthy, relaxed mind and body.
- Yoga day or International Day of Yoga is observed annually on 21st June across the world.
- India is the origin country of yoga practice & god Shiva is the first guru of yoga practice.
- Now in schools, yoga classes are conducted to learn this practice since childhood.
- First International Day of Yoga is celebrated on 21st June 2015, in India under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Rajpath in New Delhi.
10 Lines on International Day of Yoga
Originally published at https://theaugustboy.com on November 24, 2021.